Terms of Use

Check-in time: 4 PM or later. Security is open 24H so anytime without any extra fee. 

Check-out: 11 AM latest

Earlier check-in or later check-out can be arranged at a fee of 30 euros

Payment options

Credit Card, Paypal or Bank Transfer.

Bank details for bank transfer: Bank name: Banco Sabadell (Spain) IBAN: ES56 0081 0617 6000 0203 5710 BIC (SWIFT): BSABESBB Owner address: Philip Knudsen, Strandtoften 15, 2680 Solrod Strand, Denmark.

Payment conditions

You have two options:

1. Cheapest option: Payment in full at time of booking. This is set as standard.

2. Expensive option with +10% premium cost due to more manual administration (PLEASE CONTACT US: rent@marbellaluxurypenthouse.com):  Up front payment: 20% of full booking cost - to be paid upon booking by adding a unique discount code which we will provide to you in our pre-booking letter after you contacted us. Remaining outstanding payment: 80% of full booking fee plus 75 EUR cleaning fee - to be paid one month before your arrival date.

Cancellation conditions

In case you have selected the cheapest option above there is no refund.

In case of option two above: If cancelling booking more than one month before arrival date you then up front payment will be lost but your outstanding 80% will of course not be due. If cancelling less than one month before arrival date then whole rental amount will be lost (not cleaning fee which will be returned).

Rental conditions

(1) The rental property including the furniture and the other contents are to be treated with care. The LESSEE ( Your name ) is held responsible for the actions of other people, including any guests or visitors they might have within the apartment. The LESSEE is liable for any damaged goods, damage to the property or damage to anything else related to the property (e.g. saunas, gym room, pools), whether caused by themselves or their accompanying guests or visitors. The LESSEE is over 18 years of age.

(2) Faults that are found upon arrival or during the rental period are to be reported to the LESSOR contact person (P. Knudsen, please see contact details elsewhere) immediately. These will be repaired as soon as possible within a reasonable period of time. Please see further details in the Information Booklet in the property

(3) Animals and smoking are not allowed at the property.

(4) Community rules: The LESSEE agrees to follow the Community Rules. These are included in the Information Booklet in the property.

(5) Data policy: The LESSEE accept the data policy detailed further in other section.

(6) The LESSOR accepts no responsibility for any accident or injury that may occur in the property or within the common areas of SAMARA resort or when using the facilities of the SAMARA resort. In transferring payment to the LESSOR the LESSEE agrees to the above Terms of Rental.